Big Buffalo Demo Play
Where to Play Big Buffalo?
- Personalised bonus offer
- Provably Fair Games
- Low House Edge
- Top Bonus
- Large selection of games
- Personalised bonus offer
- Provably Fair Games
- Sportsbook with eSports
Big Buffalo Slot: Overview
Big Buffalo Slot is owned and distributed by Skywind, a UK-based gaming software development company. It features an American Wild West theme, which is very fascinating, especially for non-American punters. Despite the captivating historical theme and music, Big buffalo is still just a simple slot with 6 reels and 4 rows, and a possible 4,096 paylines. The most striking feature about this slot is the sound and graphics, which have a subtle hypnotic, and a little nostalgic feeling.
The game developer, Skywind Group is a trusted and well-established iGaming software developer. The company was founded in 2012 in Belarus, and has managed to create games, forge partnerships with some of the top online casinos and win the Windalliance Technology Award, and other coveted accolades and rewards in the iGaming industry. They specialize in slots like the Big Buffalo, jackpots and arcade games. The Big Buffalo slot, whose theme reflects American history, is significant for the provider’s market expansion, since they don’t have the licensing they need to supply games to an American audience yet.
How to Play Big Buffalo with Crypto?
Cryptocurrency casinos and games have gained massive popularity over the years because of enhanced popularity and player safety. They also allow you to gamble anonymously since you can deposit crypto from an anonymous address. Follow these steps when playing Big Buffalo slots using crypto:
- Pick a Casino: Choose the casino where you’ll play the Big Buffalo slot. We’ve compiled a top list of crypto casinos that have the slot to make it easy for you to register and play. You can check out their trust rating, RTP, allowed crypto, and crypto bonuses to help you decide which one will give you the best returns. Most crypto casinos are easy to register with as they only need a username, password, and email address.
- Deposit Crypto: Every crypto casino has a list of cryptocurrencies that they allow in their deposit list. Check and decide which crypto to deposit. You can transfer crypto directly from a compatible wallet, or use on-ramp software. For example, Joo Casino has an on-ramp service, Coinspaid, which simplifies crypto deposits. You should be careful when transfering crypto from your address to another because most casinos don’t refund crypto sent to the wrong address. Also, ensure that the wallet address corresponds to the cryptocurrency you’re depositing. Most crypto deposits are instant when done correctly, and you should expect the money to reflect in your casino’s crypto wallet within a few minutes.
- Find the Big Buffalo Slot: You can search for the game in the casino section of the platform that you chose. Alternatively, choose the provider’s drop list and select games from Skywind. You’ll find the Big Buffalo slot in the providers catalog with the casino. Once you click on the game, it will give the choice of playing the game either in demo mode or with real money.
- Study the Game: Big Buffalo offers players multiple ways to win, and you need to understand them before spinning the reels. The high payout symbols are wild animal icons like the buffalo, eagle, cat, fox and dog. On the other hand, J, A, Q, 9,10 and K are the least paying symbols. The minimum stake you can place is $0.40 while the maximum is $300.
- Play the Demo: It’s always advisable to play a few demo rounds before wagering your money on a crypto game. The Big Buffalo slot has a demo version where you can place a bet and spin the reels with $1,000 of demo credit. Spinning the reels several times helps you get a look and feeling of the game before committing money into it.
- Place a Real Crypto Bet: You should note that while some casinos will allow you to place bets in crypto, others have a specific in-play currency. However, your earnings from a game will be converted back to your preferred crypto.
- Decide between Autoplay and Manual: Like many other modern slots, Big Buffalo comes with an autoplay feature. You can select the number of rounds and bet per round in autoplay mode. On the other hand, you’ll have to click the play button each time you’re starting a fresh round of the manual game.
- Spin the Reels and Win: While Big Buffalo is a high volatility game, you’re assured of a decent win when you choose a smaller stake per game and spin many times. Your earnings will be deposited in your wallet immediately after you win, and you can withdraw it into your crypto wallet following the platform’s withdrawal terms and conditions.
What Cryptocurrencies are Acceptable?
You can play the Big Buffalo slot using all the major cryptocurrencies. These include Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Tether, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Tron and Ripple among others. Check whether the casino you’re playing on allows you to deposit and play with a coin beforehand.
Big Buffalo Slot RTP, Details & Wager Limits
The slot’s layout is 6 reels and 4 rows. However, because of the possibility of the paylines to expand, it has more than 4,096 possible active paylines. The basic paylines are highlighted in the game instructions and demo. The notable symbols in the game include the dog, eagle, jackal, bobcat, buffalo, wild symbol, and letters 9,10, K, Q and A.
The slot has an RTP of 95.50%, which is quite low for an online slot. We played 50 free rounds on the demo version by playing a $1 bet for each round, and only won five times. The game also has a very low hit rate at 21%, which is why we’d recommend placing smaller bets, for many rounds.
The smallest amount you can wager on the Big Buffalo slot is $0.40, while the maximum is $300. Since this is a high volatility game, it is advisable to wager small amounts and spin the reels many times. For example, it is easy to wager $2 and spin the reels 50 times if you have a $100 bankroll than it would be to place a $100 bet and wager once with the same amount. It will take some time before you get a winning combination, and the jackpots are even harder to come by. It would be best to play manually if you’re going to play with the maximum bet and the highest possible number of paylines.
The Maximum Payout Potential
The slow offers a win at 5,000x your wager. If you place the maximum bet and you’re lucky enough to hit the jackpot, it’ll be technically possible to collect $1,500,000. However, it’s important to note that casinos have their own maximum payout limits.
The Big Buffalo slot is a simple slot with a straightforward gameplay process. However, it comes with several special features that affect your chances to win:
- Bonus Rounds: You’ll get bonus rounds when you trigger a specified number of combination symbols in the game. You could win mini-games, multipliers and even bigger jackpots. Three or more gold symbols trigger free spins; 3 golds lead to 8 free spins, 4 golds lead to 15 free spins while 5 golds give 20 free spins.
- The Desert Pyramid: This is a scatter symbol that substitutes all the other symbols except the free games symbol. When it appears on the reels, the possibility of getting winning combinations increases.
- The Free Games Feature: This is probably the best thing about the game as it allows you to spin the reels up to 100 times without using your money.
- Animal symbols: The fierce-looking animal symbols are high paying when they appear on the reels.
- Letters and Numbers: Letters and numbers are the lowest paying symbols in the game. They run from 9 to A.
The assorted wildlife characters combined with the high quality gameplay mechanics and sound effects make the gaming process a little hypnotizing, and also very satisfying, regardless of the outcome. It is what makes this crypto slot fun.
Theme & Graphics
The Big Buffalo’s setting is the American West in the 19th Century. This is a time in history when the West still had more than quarter of a million native americans who easily shared the rugged terrain with wildlife, and fiercely defended their land from invaders. The appearance of characters like jackals, eagles and buffalos when the reels are spinning, backed by the tribal tunes brings to life the wild west experience. The juxtaposition of the brown terrain with the blue skies and the vivid colors of the animal characters can transfix you on the slot machine.
Design & Audio
The game’s backdrop features a dry canyon, with a blue skyline taking the upper half. However, the main board comprises 6 reels and 4 rows. A big buffalo head occupies the center of the board before you press play. However, once you do, other characters will start spinning down the reels and forming different combinations. Outside the main board is an assortment of controls including the autoplay feature, the buy-in feature, balance counter and more. The audio backdrop is a mixture of drum beats, a blasting horn and other rhythmic tapping. The overall mood created by the theme and sound is highly charged, but with a hint of nostalgia, which is very captivating and creates an immersive gaming experience.
Symbols & Payouts Info
The Big Buffalo slot has 12 main symbols with their unique significance to the gameplay and also payout. Here’s a summary on each how symbol affects the game’s outcome:
Most significant character depicting power and control in the wild west. It also pays out as follows:
The jackal is a trickster in Native American folklore. Its appearance on the reels gives you a chance
Dogs symbolize friendship and loyalty in Wild Western folklore.
The Eagle is highly revered in Native American mysticism. Its appearance in the slot signifies optimal strength and bravery, which explains the high payouts associated with the symbol’s appearance.
The free games banner
The pink banner with the words free games will trigger a round of free spins as follows:
3-8 free spins
4-15 free spins
5-25 free spins
6-100 free spins
Scatters also add to the number of free spins you can get when they appear together with the banner.
The bob cat
The mean-looking bobcat on the slots matches the common Native American Stereotype that these animals are greedy and selfish. The symbol does help punters win some substantial bonuses.
The wild symbol substitutes for any other symbols in the game, with the exception of the scatters. It increases the chances of winning.
Letters 9 to A
Letters 9,10,J,Q,K and A are the lowest paying symbols.
Big Buffalo Volatility
Big buffalo has medium to high volatility. We placed the highest bet amount and played 25 automatic rounds. We amassed 9 wins in total, including one mega jackpot worth $14,000 and two sets of 8 and 5 free spins. The game started with a demo credit of $10,000, and ended at $20,300. You can choose to play it like a high-roller when you have the bankroll for it, and you’ll get a decent number of wins.
Big Buffalo Mobile
Like most of the other slots by skywind, Big Buffalo is developed with the mobile gamer in mind. They have a seamless portrait or landscape mode which makes mobile gaming seamless. The game is also lightweight and doesn’t take up much disk space. You’ll have an easy time gaming on the go. You can play it on both Android and iOS devices or download any casino app that carries the slot.
Pros & Cons
- Great theme, soundtracks and graphics
- Medium volatility and a perfect balance between frequent and huge wins
- 4096 different ways to win
- Free spin feature with retriggers adding to your number of wins
- The game is available in a very limited number of casinos
- Americans cannot access and play Skywind slots
Skywind has done an excellent job creating a wild west themed slot that combines an immersive game experience with a chance to win big bucks. The Big Buffalo slot is one of the few games that you can trust when they say the RTP is 95.50%. With a well-researched toplist of casinos where you can play the game, details about the payout and how to win, you’ll definitely have an easier time participating in the game.
If you land three or more free spins symbols during the bonus round, you’ll trigger the free spins. Three banners get you 8 spins, 4 banners get you 15 spins and 5 golds get you 20 spins.
The least amount you can wager is $0.40, while the maximum possible is $300.
Yes, the slot will give you a 100 free spins in demo mode. This comes with $1,000 demo coins to use in demo mode.
Skywind uses RNG technology to ensure their games are fair. The RTP is also genuine, and you will get 95% of your money back when playing the slots.