The terms “Site” and “Page” in all their grammatical forms refer to the dAppGambl.com website.
The term “We” in all its grammatical forms also refers to dAppGambl.com.
The terms “You” and “User” refer to visitors to the Site, that is, all persons who use the Site.
The term ‘Content’ entails, but is not limited to, text, images, design, video, audio and other forms or data.
The term “Agreement” refers to all terms, conditions, and notices outlined in this document.
Use of and access to the Site is subject to acceptance of the Agreement. By visiting dAppGambl.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
We urge you to read the Agreement carefully, as using the Site for any purpose will oblige you to comply with the Agreement.
We reserve the right to make any changes or updates to the Agreement that we deem necessary. Changes are at the discretion of the Site, and we have no obligation to notify users of the Site. Continued use of the Site after any changes will be deemed acceptance of the new Agreement.
Acceptance of the Agreement and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth therein is the only absolute requirement for your use of the Site.
By visiting the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content featured on this Site has been produced for informational purposes. We are not providing investment advice in any way. We do not take any responsibility for any actions taken by the user based on the information they read on the Site. This clause also covers email advertising we send.
- dAppGambl.com is not a gambling site, and therefore we do not accept bets or any other money transfers related to casino gambling or betting.
- By using the Site, you agree to comply with all laws that apply in your current location. The Site or parts of it must not be used for illegal purposes. If you violate this condition, you are solely responsible for any statutory penalties, including third-party claims and damages.
- You agree not to upload any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network, or mobile device(s).
- You may not create or publish hyperlinks to any part of the Site, and you may not modify any part of the Site without permission.
- You may not upload or transmit any content on the Site that we or other users of our Site find offensive, indecent, objectionable, or obscene. This includes content that may cause irritation, inconvenience, or unnecessary anxiety. We reserve the right to remove such content without notice or explanation.
- We cannot guarantee that the Site will work properly or load without interruption. All content is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. In addition, as a user, you are solely responsible for the actions you take as a result of the informational content found on the Site. If the use of the Site results in financial loss or other inconvenience, the only solution is to stop using the Site. We will not be liable for any penalties, including lost funds, that may be an indirect consequence of using the Site.
- We may provide links on the Site to other websites or online sources to provide added value to users. By using the Site, you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of these external websites. We are also not responsible in any way, directly or indirectly, for the implementation of the privacy practices of these external sites, for the products advertised on these sites, or for any financial or other losses you may incur while visiting the external sites.
- Please note that if you add content to this Site via email or form, including suggestions, ideas, videos, images, and comments, dAppGambl.com has the right to use this content without royalties. We reserve the right to a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that dAppGambl.com may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- dAppGambl.com is not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate information that may be found on the Site. We make every effort to keep our Site up to date and free of such errors, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. This also applies to third-party sites to which we provide links on our Site.
- All content on the Site, including marketing links, is at your own risk. dAppGambl.com or its employees are not responsible for any penalties that are directly or indirectly related to the use of the Site.
- dAppGambl.com does not offer the opportunity to play for real money.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that gambling at an online casino is legal in the country in which you reside. You are also responsible for ensuring that you meet the minimum age to play casino games and read the content of our Site. Compliance with the gambling laws of your country of residence is entirely your responsibility.
- All content published on dAppGambl.com is copyrighted. Unlawful use, distribution, and duplication of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.